Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The first of many.....


Welcome to the SPIbelt blog!!!!  What is the SPIbelt you might be asking yourself?  The SPIbelt is the original small personal items belt.  It's discrete, sleek, expandable, secure and does not bounce, ride or shift while running or doing other activities.  The SPIbelt can hold your iPod, Blackberry, other types of cellphones, keys, passport and other small personal items.  I actually was a client before becoming the official SPIbelt blogger.  I purchased my first SPIbelt at the 2008 Austin Marathon, it was the only thing I took home from the expo aside from my race packet.  I loved it so much I called the SPIbelt office and got to speak with the actual owner/creator Kim Overton.  After gushing about it for several minutes, Kim offered me the position and the rest is history.  I feel so blessed to work for something I feel so passionate towards.  SPIbelt is not just a product but a family, a community.  We have so much going on, we thought this was a great way to connect with our international family. 


No comments: